CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 4, 2010

Tomorow is the beginning...

It's true, tomorrow's the beginning. I'll be running from now on with one of my rock-star co-workers, Erin! We are training together. Not gonna lie, I'm a little nervous to run with someone else. I fear I will be too slow or won't be able to keep running while she be able to go and go and go. Ugh, lame. I know it's not true, but somehow I find that my brain thinks that way. Who needs to be optimistic nowadays?! ha, kidding. I am excited to not have to run by myself anymore. That when I do want to quit, which I'm sure will never ever happen (riggggghhhhhhtttttt), and I'll have someone there to keep me motivated. So here's a cheer for tomorrow! Oh hey 2 miles, I will kick your booty! :)

0 comments: