CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Love

Love is what has been getting me through this week. Seriously, I don't think I could live this life without feeling loved. Let's be honest, no one can. I could go on and on about this, but I'll save that for another day. I know I am loved because my roommate brought back hot chocolate for me when I sarcastically asked her to get it for me. I am loved because my roommates clean the apartment when it drives me absolutely crazy. I am loved because my dear friend Jess bought me Starbucks, talked with me for awhile, and wrote an incredibly sweet card that brought tears to my eyes. I am loved because a student came up to me, gave me a BIG hug, and said thank you for music today, it totally rocked. I am loved by co-workers who run with me even when I am slow. I am loved by Jesus even when I have so much unbelief, worries, and fears.

I am blessed. I just hope I can love others as well as people love me.

Jesus, thanks for the love.

Peace.

0 comments: