CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 18, 2010

One month

YAY! I am so excited to say that it's been one whole month since I've started running. I never thought I'd be able to run a mile without dying and now I can run 3 miles without feeling like I'm dying. :) Running = slow jog, but still it's better than nothing. When my friend and I were running on Saturday I told her that I am absolutely amazed what our body can do. We can run if we just get up and do it. I'm a true believer that if I can do it, than anyone can do it. Seriously. I'm will not tell you that it isn't going to be hard because that would be a lie. But you can do it. I'm learning that running is starting to mean more to me than I thought it would. It is encouraging to me that I can actually do this. I'm becoming more and more inspired to do other things because of running. We'll see what comes from this, but I'm sure excited. :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are actual groups of people that can run for hours chasing their prey until their prey gets tired and dies from overheating. Our bodies were designed to self-cool. I believe we are the only mammals with that ability (if we aren't, there aren't many more).

peace.