CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2.11 miles

Yes! My longest run to date! Holy cow, it was a doozy of a run. I think my battle will be mostly about pushing myself to keep running. I still have no idea how to pace myself, have no clue on how fast I am going (or slow for that matter, haha!), or really the proper technique of running. I bet that matters if you are going for time. I'm going for survival running...with the idea of making it to the goal of that day.

The good things of my run today: It was sunny outside! Yippee! I couldn't pass up the opportunity to run outside while the sun was up. It is Eugene after all where the sun barely comes out during the rainy season. People were friendly as I passed them by, which is pretty sweet of them because I'm sure I look like death as I pass them. The best thing about today is that I made it. I really made it. Phew...now does that mean I deserve starbucks later?! ;)

All I know is that 13.1 miles seems like an incredibly LONG run...


0 comments: