Today was my "rest" day for running. Thank goodness! So I absolutely forced myself to get out of bed at 9:30am (pathetic, I know, but I'm on break so eh!) to make it to the Y by 10:15. Yoga was really good. I was incredibly tight and the stretching actually hurt a tad bit. I couldn't stretch as far as I usually can, but that's ok. I did some weight machines, biked, and an eliptical for a tad bit after yoga. It was good, but I'm a little tight. I think it's bad that I am already dreading my 2 mile run tomorrow. I was told that the first 3 weeks of running are pretty tough. So tomorrow I will defeat you, you lame 2 mile run!
Funny story of the day: At the Y you are supposed to hand the desk worker your Y card. Well, as I was leaving the Y today the worker handed me my license! Talk about awkward! Here's our conversation.
Me: This is what I handed you guys?
Worker: Apparently, it is.
Me: Man it must have been really early for me. I'm pretty special. (In my head I'm thinking I'm an absolute silly person, haha.)
Worker: *Crazy look on face* Yeah, that's special.
Good job, Stace. You are that "guy" who does weird, awkward things and makes the situation even more awkward by talking about it. Good work. haha :)
Here's a fun running article. Check it out!
http://www.runnersworld.com/article/1,7124,s6-243-297--11733-0,00.html?cm_mmc=training-_-2009_12_29-_-training-_-MOTIVATION%3a%20In%20a%20Rut%3f
Peace.
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Yoga
Posted by Stumbling while running at 8:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment