I am a fan of the west coast! More then likely if you ever come out here to Eugene I'd have
to take you personally or tell you to go to my new favorite spots along the coast. My friend Lee came into town, which was great, and we took a day trip out to the coast and to a state park to see some pretty beautiful waterfalls (where we also met up with friends). The pics above are from this past Sunday (I'm still learning how to post the pics up in a pretty way, but am slow at it so right now they are just up and not fancy like)
It was truly a great day. We all laughed a lot (I screamed a lot, haha) and just had a great time. And I started to get out of the funk that I was in during the past week. I just didn't want to do anything really this past week so it feels good to be refreshed. :)
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Refreshed
Posted by Stumbling while running at 11:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment