CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Home

Eugene is my home. Weird. Well, not really all that weird, but saying home is weird. I talked to my good friend Lauren today and mentioned I haven't talked to many people from home lately. Home equaled Indy. And I realized that it is so automatic to just call indy home. I wonder when I will automatically think of Eugene as my home. It's just weird. I'm the same person...nothing new about me...but everything here is different, new. Maybe that's why calling Eugene "home" isn't so automatic yet.

By the way, it's good to be encouraged from friends who are far away from me. I've had lots of that today and feel very loved. :) It's good for my heart.

A special thank you to Andrea, I know you read this, for the WONDERFUL giftie...I flippin love it! :)

Please pray for me during this week and next week. I have teacher meetings/organizing of my classroom this week and the kids start next Tuesday. Just pray I can get my act together and won't be stressed/overwhelmed during this time. It's a lot of new stuff that I am learning and figuring out. Plus, my classroom is pretty distant from everyone else. My school is designed pretty crazy like...open airways. It's different.

P.S. I am going to try to do better at communicating with people other then my blog. AND let me know how you guys are doing...blogs are funny to me because I never really know who reads this thing. :)

1 comments:

Andrea Moberly said...

Yay! I'm glad you got it and you like it :) Things are good here.... we've had some interesting developments with some friends around here, but nothing God isn't big enough to handle! Love you sister! I'll keep praying...