CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 18, 2008

Numb

Had a rough day this week and the only way I could describe it was numb. It was one of those days where you just come home and feel incredibly wired to the max, unable to relax the tension in your body, and just can't seem to fall asleep. I'm glad I had that day because it was in fellowship with people. But I sure questioned a lot of things and the one thing that kept popping up in my head was...God, we need you, but how come these things are happening? What's going on here? I just felt numb...where I wanted to cry on behalf of people and myself, but just couldn't release the tears.

The numbness broke yesterday during class. We had just a worship time together with music and sharing. I experienced the freedom that my soul so desperately needed. Even though that day was hard for me this past week I still felt God was holding on to me, protecting me and protecting everyone else.

I just want to be like the disciples that dropped their nets, left everything they had, and followed Jesus. Maybe I should try to drop my net every day rather then every once in a while. I can't guarantee that I won't have numbness, but I will have joy in His presence.

0 comments: