CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 4, 2008

I don't have the right words to put down. I think of what I would call brillant thoughts and then it just vanishes or I just don't like what I wrote down. I love to read people's blogs, learn about what they are doing, and just hear their stories. Here's my first story.

My life has been completely turned upside down, thrown around a little bit, and then some. I am traveling a bumpy road full of questions and most of them have no answers. I see the world through a different lens. I enjoy the solitude and silence in the day, yet don't seem to set enough time to get that. My heart feels the burdens of people in the city who have less or nothing at all, yet I can see my same brokenness in them. I have a desire to dream dreams that will impact and radically change my life. I get frustrated when I feel lost in the darkness, though I know the light is near. Everyday is new and everyday I'm picking myself up for the bigger race I am racing. I have a deeper love for God. Crying is something to embrace and experience, though my hardness gets in the way. I am very passionate and sometimes not passionate at all. I want to see love overcome all boundaries. I wish I could go back to the way it was, but know that is not for me. I want to trust in Him and surrender my control. Lord, I believe...help me with my unbelief.

I am on a new phase in this journey of life. It's good, though I'm scared to death. Maybe that's what life's all about.

0 comments: