I am just blessed to be walking along side some people who are truly wanting to follow the will of God. I am just excited to see people being sent. It's so great seeing people have a passion for the Lord and who are wanting to devote their life to ministry. If you don't want to do it then usually that means you are meant for it. And you don't have to be sent far to make me excited about the kingdom! I love hearing what people are doing in Indy, what their passions are for this city, and what they have felt God is calling them to do in this place of life. Part of me doesn't want to leave this place. I think in my heart I will always be a Hoosier.
I choose to be present in this moment. I'm still in Indy, still investing life in other peoples lives, working, being silly, and just learning what it means to be a follower of Christ.
But then I see how God is sending people all over. And I know I'm being called to leave this city that I love, people that I love, and my comfort zone all for His glory. It doesn't make me not worry about the future...and that's when I start freaking out. Why do I feel like I need to know everything? That somehow I deserve to know my future. This is a cool season of life for me. I feel as though God is really teaching me a lot. It's a season where I know I need encouragement and I feel I am being blessed in that area.
It's also a hard month for me to go through. This upcoming Wednesday is the 11th year of my dad's death. I'm reminded of hope. And words can't explain how I feel. Tears express it and silence speaks. There is nothing as beautiful as silence...for that is when hope expresses itself so elegantly.
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
:)
Posted by Stumbling while running at 12:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment