I am so incredibly blessed being out here in Eugene. I have many reasons, but would like to tell you about my very dear friend Jess. She is a friend that I do a lot of stuff with here in the city. We hang out now watching american idol together while eating yummy food on tuesdays, thursday nights we hang out playing games/eating yummy food/watching the office, and we hang out other random times. I feel like I've known her for an incredibly long time, but we have only been friends 5 months total.
I love friendships that truly make you become the person who you are meant to be. I'm grateful she is one of those friends in my life. Eugene starts to really feel like home with friends like Jess in my life.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Blessed
Posted by Stumbling while running at 5:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment