I am sitting here tonight doing some last minute things to get ready to go out to Eugene....and it still amazes me that I am on this journey! Then I thought shoot the next couple of days are going to be a whole lot of goodbyes, last minute coffee dates, packing up the truck, last trip home to see my mom before December, and finally leaving/hitting the road/making it across the country.
So from tomorrow til I leave I will be quite busy. I think I will appreciate that. I'm excited for what is going to happen...excited that God is doing some great things...and excited to be sent out to Eugene.
P.S. thanks to all of you who have commented on my blog posts! :) It puts a smile on my face! :)
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Fast days approaching...
Posted by Stumbling while running at 10:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment