CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 22, 2008

Sometimes it's hard

I've just been struggling lately. With my thoughts on theology to just everyday stuff. Then I talked to a good friend today and it made me a little sad that I can't just jump in my car and go and see him. And I look back to some people and the conversations I could easily have with them about everything and how much I miss that. I just miss it. Some things are hard about moving to another city. It's hard to stay in touch with people. And I'm a person who thrives with people so not having those people I was close with is sometimes a tad bit hard on my heart. But then I get so grateful for the times when God surprises me right when I need it. Like tonight, with a phone call from a dear friend...it helps in the moments where I feel alone, sad, etc. I went through the grieving process before heading out to Eugene, but it is again happening a little now. I am grieving the fact that I don't get to see certain people who are back in Indiana. And it's ok, because this is all part of the process. It reminds me again and again that emotions are a good thing...that I can take all of this to God for He already knows how I feel. Even though I feel weak God provides my strength through the times that are hard. And in that I will praise his name! :)

0 comments: