I think living life and loving jesus can be a pretty simple thing. Yet, as humans we make everything 10 times more complicated then it really is. Then we meet other people who add to that complication and we seem to just continue on a path of wordy vomit. I am really starting to enjoy this city. I've made some friends which is really fun. They know I am here with a group of people starting a church. And my heart was sad and broken. Mostly because my new friends are completely jaded by the church and "religion" and all that they have encountered with it. I heard awhile ago from a very wise person who started a church in michigan. He said I never once asked someone to go to my church. He was even the pastor of that church! I thought that was truly beautiful. Shoot, I really don't have to do a thing. I just want to listen and love. I know i can't change someones views on who Jesus is. But I do know that He can and does do that everyday. I just pray that I can continue to love differently, unconditionally...and love Jesus more while doing it. Everytime conversations with people like what happened earlier come up I realize how much more I love Jesus. The very cool thing tonight is how much I saw Jesus in my friends...He was present and it was a beautiful time of fellowship. :)
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment