CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 27, 2008

Friends




"A friend is a person with whom I may be sincere. Before him I may think aloud."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson






More then anything I have learned how to live in true community with people unlike anything I have ever experienced before. I believe it's something that truly set my heart free, grew me, and basically transformed me. But I know I am created for more then this. I know God is doing some crazy cool things in me. I just realize each day that there is no way that I could have done this without the people that have walked with me, asked me the hard questions, read through my "I'm ok" comments, challenged me to be more of who God created me to be, listened to me, allowed me to cry, knew what I was thinking about even before I said anything, and just loved me. I'm living right now in a place of complete thankfulness for the people God has brought into my life. I wanted to share some pictures of the people that I love dearly, and who also happen to be some of the people that I will be leaving soon. Our journey, my friends, is just beginning...






0 comments: