CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Easter brings me so much hope for such a broken world. Today was a good reminder for me about how much I need Jesus. I mean, really, really need Jesus. My heart breaks every day when I drive by people on the street holding signs or looking into the eyes of some of my students who are basically homeless and their parents just got their food stamps so they can actually get food that evening. I mean really, Jesus, I need you. You give me so much hope for my heart that breaks, and it hurts. But you have come to redeem them, me, the world and I will never truly understand what that means. But that's why I live in eugene. To share the love that you have shown to me to other people. And I hope during Easter today you will shower people in your neighborhood and city the love of Jesus. I'm hopeful because of love.

0 comments: