CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

tears or absolute joy

I can't really remember a time where my students almost made me cry until today. I was doing a song called A Tisket-a-tasket. it's a pretty fun song for my kids and to make it extra special i do a duck duck goose game while they sing that song. my kids LOVE it! well the kids take turns and they were just so carefree, skipping around the circle. And every child had a smile on their face. i saw authentic love and joy from these kids today. I love how Jesus mentions a faith of a little child. Teach kindies and you will understand the complete joy Jesus wants us to experience. They showed me how much Jesus loves me just from their smiles and their hugs. I'm so blessed to be able to share those moments with my students. They taught me so much in just 30 minutes. I wish you could experience their smiles! :)

0 comments: