CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 16, 2008

prayer

I'm doing this thing where I walk, yay exercise, and just pray and meditate. I think i do more of the talking though, haha. lately, i've just been filling my plate so full of doing stuff, which is usually ok, but i'm lacking in truly laying a solid foundation in jesus. i also believe that there are so many different ways to draw close to God and that it can happen at every moment in the day if i would just stop and put aside my own selfishness. i'm bombarded by so many choices and by routines that i just don't stop, look, and listen to God.

but while i was walking i think i realized some of my own fears. I sometimes lose vision of eugene and start to just freak out about moving to the other side of the united states. i start to think about my community here whom i love dearly. but then i thought shoot ya know i'll go where YOU want me to go not where I want to go. again, i felt at peace about it. i think this is all part of the process of going to eugene and i continually have to remind myself that my life is not my own and that i will go where he wants to send me. i thank the people in my life who keep reminding me of my vision and how excited i was, and am still today, about going to eugene. :)
.

0 comments: